Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Journey

Hey guys! Morris Ward here keeping you up to date on my educational journey. ECOMP5100 has been completed and I learned a lot! Much of which I will certainly be using in my own curriculum. From newly discovered tricks in Word and Excel to PowerPoint and Photo Story. The mid-term paper I wrote "The Future of Podcasting for Educational Enhancement" will serve to help me implement podcasting as part of my curriculum.

I'm very excited about ECOMP6008 and learning more about incorporating the Internet into my curriculum. This "blogging" thing is really cool and I'm definitely going to use this a lot! Webquests are a great way to get students researching and discovering new avenues of learning. Being able to create websites will benefit me personally and allow me to take part in my school's web design as well. Update you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment